Booking Conditions for Jeremy James Courses
Please read thoroughly before booking.
1. Bookings for courses should be made by completing the online form at www.jeremyjames.co.uk.
2. Places are only booked following receipt of payment in full.
3. All payments are non-refundable in all circumstances. All payments are non-transferable to other courses or to other people unless agreed in writing with Jeremy James. However, where a cancellation is made in writing, every effort will be made to fill the space. If this is possible the payment will be returned (less 10% administration charge). If it is not possible to fill the space on the course the payment will be non- refundable.
4. If the course is cancelled by Jeremy James, for whatever reason, the liability shall be limited to the refund of course fees paid to those booked on to the course concerned and no liability shall be held to any other party or for any other costs incurred by the participant.
5. All cancellations must be in writing.
6. In confirming acceptance of the place offered on any course the student is thereby undertaking a contract for the payment of the course fees in full.
7. All payments for fees and all refunds to be made in £ (sterling).Payments can be made online at www.jeremyjames.co.uk or by posting UK cheques made payable to ‘ J James ‘
8. Jeremy James reserves the right to alter dates, or venues due to unforeseen or exceptional circumstances and there will be no liability to any party for costs.